Conveyancer & Law Clerk
Emma is a valued member of the CKL team and has wide-ranging experience as a law clerk undertaking in the following areas:
- Property law including residential conveyancing, commercial conveyancing (PEXA), and commercial and retail tenancy leases. She is an experienced conveyancer.
- Estate planning including Wills, Powers of Attorney, and Probate & Administration of estates.
- Business law including trusts, sales and purchases of businesses, legal structures, and preparation of commercial agreements.
- Family Law including Joint Divorce Applications & the more complex sole Divorce Applications, as well as Binding Financial Agreements (BFA) and Family Law Consent Orders.
- She also assists our lawyers with litigation through the Magistrates’ Court, County Court, Supreme Court, Federal Circuit Court and Family Court of Australia, as well as VCAT and other tribunals.
Her friendly manner is welcomed by our clients and she will go out of her way to assist with client enquiries.
Emma is a native Vietnamese speaker.
Diploma of Justice – Swinburne
Bachelor of Criminal Justice & Criminology (currently undertaking) – Swinburne