ZERO CONTACT LEGAL SERVICES
Due to COVID-19, Cyngler Kaye Levy have taken steps to protect our clients and our team. We want to be proactive in doing our part to limit the spread of the virus. We can no longer conduct face to face client meetings for the time being.
We are able to take all your instructions REMOTELY via telephone, email, fax, teleconference (multiple parties), and video conferencing apps such as WhatsApp & Zoom to ensure that we continue to service our clients IN ALL AREAS OF LAW.
Follow the links below to understand your legal rights & risks during the Coronavirus pandemic:
- Leases – Retail & Commercial Leases and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Contract Law – Do some contracts end due to Coronovirus (COVID-19)?
- Conveyancing – Property & Business transfers and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Employment Law issues during and after Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Family Law – Co-parenting issues and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Travel, Event or Service cancelled due to Coronavirus (COVID-19)?
- Wills & Powers of Attorney and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Are you being exposed to family violence during home isolation? If so, we can provide you with urgent legal advice. Please contact us for a free consultation. (9500 1722 or firstname.lastname@example.org)
Cyngler Kaye Levy was established over 40 years ago, and is now one of the leading Commercial, Property, Family and Personal Law firms in the South Eastern region.
We are located just 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD.
Our team of Senior & Junior Lawyers and Law Clerks have extensive experience in a wide range of areas of law and can provide you with clear and practical advice in the areas of Commercial, Property, Family and Personal law.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you would like to discuss your matter with our Lawyers.
We have staff ready to speak to you in languages other than English. We have in our firm fluent Greek speakers (Information for Greek speaking clients Ελληνικά), fluent Serbian & Croatian speakers, fluent Mandarin & Cantonese speakers (Information for Mandarin 简体中文, and Cantonese speakers 繁體中文,)