Due to the recent outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), Cyngler Kaye Levy has taken steps to protect our clients and our team. We want to be proactive in doing our part to limit the spread of the virus. We will no longer be able to conduct face to face client meetings for the time being.
We will take instructions via:-
- Use of other electronic methods of video conferencing & apps such as WhatsApp & Zoom.
to ensure that we are able to continue to service our clients IN ALL AREAS OF LAW.
Understanding how to MITIGATE & MANAGE your Legal Risks in the new Coronavirus economy.
Follow the links below for more critical legal information during Coronavirus times as it comes to hand:
- Co-parenting issues and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Employment Law issues during and after Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Wills & Powers of Attorney and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Leases – Retail & Commercial Leases and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
- Conveyancing – Property & Business transfers and Coronavirus (COVID-19)
Cyngler Kaye Levy was established over 40 years ago in Caulfield North, and is now one of the leading Commercial, Property, Family and Personal Law firms in the South Eastern region.
We are located just 15 minutes from the Melbourne CBD.
Our team of Senior & Junior Lawyers and Law Clerks have extensive experience in a wide range of areas of law and can provide you with clear and practical advice in the areas of Commercial, Property, Family and Personal law.
Please do not hesitate to contact our office if you would like to discuss your matter with our Lawyers.
We have staff ready to speak to you in languages other than English. We have in our firm fluent Greek speakers (Information for Greek speaking clients Ελληνικά), fluent Serbian & Croatian speakers, fluent Mandarin & Cantonese speakers (Information for Mandarin 简体中文, and Cantonese speakers 繁體中文,)