Subdivisions & Consolidations
Applications for Subdivision or Consolidation can be lodged electronically through the SPEARS system at the Department of Sustainability & Environment.
Cyngler Kaye Levy is a registered user of the SPEARS system and we are able to lodge the application on your behalf.
Things to consider for Subdivision & Consolidation Applications
- The Plan of Subdivision or Consolidation
- Statement of Compliance
- Surveyor’s Report
- Abstract of field Records
- Street Addressing
- Application Form 10
- Consent of the Mortgagor
- Appropriate documentation if an Owners Corporation is to be created
- Multiple titles – more than two parcels of land
- Issues relating to Titles held by different parties
Please do not hesitate to contact our experienced Property Lawyers on +61 3 9500 1722, request a cost estimate or email an enquiry.